I started my working life in the family photographic processing business in the pre-digital age. During a career break to raise my 2 beautiful daughters, I started volunteering and photographing Girlguiding and Scouting events. This gave me the confidence to start my own photo business.
10 facts about me
1. I'm a full time photographer in Wickford, Essex.
2. I'm a Guide running a Brownie Pack and a Scout working in a media Active Support Unit.
3. I was a school governor for 10 years.
4. I carried the Paralympic Torch at 1.30am in Watford. The most amazing honour.
5. I was a driver at the Olympic Games.
6. Ever since I was a child I wanted to be a landscape photographer and have my own book published (still to do then).
7. I love making people happy with my photographs.
8. I'm the official photographer for JKA (Japanese Karate Association) England.
9. I'm a member of the SWPP (Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers) and Guild of Photographers.
10. I'm was so excited to be a finalist for Wedding Photographer of the Year in the Essex Wedding Awards 2016.